Animal Control Officers endeavor to provide a clean, healthy, and inviting environment to view animals that are available at the City of Franklin Animal Shelter for adoption.
Fees & Requirements
- You must be a resident of the City of Franklin or a surrounding locality;
- You must be at least 18 years of age;
- You must not have ever been convicted of an animal felony;
- You must agree to have the animal sterilized within 30 days or when the animal comes of age;
- The fee to adopt an animal is $10.00 with $5.00 refundable after proof of sterilization has been shown to Animal Control.
Pet Adoption Form
The pet adoption form can be filled out at Animal Control.